Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
hey lea, it looks like you have a very nice family, does the hubby ride too?

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
Pretty nice pictures there and hope the best on the decision yall make when ya move because I know that trying to find your car every morning is not fun up there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
audi1031 said:
Pretty nice pictures there and hope the best on the decision yall make when ya move because I know that trying to find your car every morning is not fun up there. :thumbup:
I know I am so pissed off about the weather here... it has been snowing for 2 day's straight... I can hardley wait to move to a warmer place....especially so we can ride more often!!! :burnout:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
You have a beautiful family. Your kids are cute as hell. Tell your hubby to get his ass on my site damnit. We need all the members we can get and he can keep ol' ball licker in line :lol:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
buhahaha...like that would stop me.
I got an idea of what would stop him, and it starts with a B!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Code:
Shit man none of us are thrilled to be out there, but hey I guess it pay's the bills, plus he had a problem with having a female Supervisor...
lol..i hear ya. looks like an expolsion or fire...either way...doesnt look like fun. cant say my jobs any better. :)

errr. and still cant figure out the right button for copying....!*&@$!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sarasotamale said:
Code:
Shit man none of us are thrilled to be out there, but hey I guess it pay's the bills, plus he had a problem with having a female Supervisor...
lol..i hear ya. looks like an expolsion or fire...either way...doesnt look like fun. cant say my jobs any better. :)

errr. and still cant figure out the right button for copying....!*&@$!
We are cleaning out a "Drip" tank (filled with oil), Just click on the link on the bottom of the post that say's "Quote" on it :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hey Princess what exactly do you do? I work for an oil/hydrogen refinery design company and we have field sites like that all over the country/world.

ever heard of Technip USA? or KTI....Jacobs?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
usdm420 said:
hey Princess what exactly do you do? I work for an oil/hydrogen refinery design company and we have field sites like that all over the country/world.

ever heard of Technip USA? or KTI....Jacobs?
I am a Safety Coordinator for a local Contractor company. I am contracted out to various companies like ConocoPhillips, BP, Burlington Resources, Williams Energy, XTO, and some other companies on occasion. I oversee the Safety aspects of certain high profile OSHA jobs, like any work done on H2S wells, oil spill and clean up, and various other projects like location builds, pre-operation rig inspections. I do accident investigations and DOT seminars. I also perform various safety training to employees of these companies, and perform Saftey meetings on a monthly schedule.

I have heard of Technip USA, Ya'll do alot of the designs for off shore rigs, and pipelines, pretty cool are you an engineer? :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
nah, i'm the young, fresh outta college, shit-talking IT kid for the California office.....
hahaha

yeah we have alot of off-shore stuff going on, as well as some big projects in India/Japan

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
usdm420 said:
nah, i'm the young, fresh outta college, shit-talking IT kid for the California office.....
hahaha

yeah we have alot of off-shore stuff going on, as well as some big projects in India/Japan
Awwwwww office :bowdown: man I wish I could see mine more often! The winter is the worst time to be in the oilfield, chaining up tires and fighting the snow and mudd shit I would die to be in the office this time of year!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
Yeah we both have 2004 1000's ... Thank you for the compliment hadn't got any replies to my pictures so I thought no one had anything nice to say :headscrat ...
NO DISRESPECT INTENDED TO YOUR HUBBY , YOU ARE HOT AND HE IS LUCKY AND YES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE NICE AND HAPPY FAMILY . BEST WISHES

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.