Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I whold think that being in the service you whould have to wear all of your gear?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I agree about the gear. I do have to say one thing, though. Princess you got some of the nastiest pictures.......for a pretty girl. ;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
gixxerk1 said:
I agree about the gear. I do have to say one thing, though. Princess you got some of the nastiest pictures.......for a pretty girl. ;)
I am a Safety Coordinator in the oilfield so I have some of the worst pics you could imagine, I am not harping on anyone It is just part of my nature to try to get folks to do things the safe way....I have just seen first hand the devistation an accident can cause...didn't mean to upset any of ya'll :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hell yeah! that helmet is sweet! I'm shopping around right now for a new helmet. Gotta fix the 1000 first though. Sucks when the bike falls off the truck.

·
Registered
320 Posts
AIR FORCE ONE-750 said:
98% of the time, I am wearing a helmet, but I know it's that 2% that can kill you. Didn't think before posting.
No you didn't think before doing stunts without a helmet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
GravelSurfer83 said:
I whold think that being in the service you whould have to wear all of your gear?
As a service member, riding in anything less than full gear, and you're not in the line of duty. I've seen more than a few people pay their own medical bills, and I've seen one troop in our shop NJP'd (non judicial punishment) for not wearing the proper gear to make an example.

·
Registered
653 Posts
since you have been harped on enough.... nice stoppie... sweet helmet, they probably go great together, right? :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts