Registered
3,280 Posts
nice...get'em started young

and is that a duc i see :hmmm: :thumbup:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup, getting him started young, 4 out of 5 presents this year had a motorcycle in it, batman on motorcycle, snake eyes on motorcycle, and so on.

Unfortunently that is a duc in the back ground. My friend that owns it thinks his sheit doesn't stink since he got it. I personally think ducs are overrated italian trash. Way over priced for the performance and rate his liter bike equivalent to my 600. My own personal feelings. I do believe, not sure, but doesn't the AMA's let liter v-twin race with the inline 4 600 class? does anybody know for sure. I do give him a load of sheit and always ask him when will we see liter ducs in a shootout with suz, kaw, honda, and yam liter bikes, or 750 for that matter. again my personal feelings.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Looks good. Get em started early. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hal said:
yup, getting him started young, 4 out of 5 presents this year had a motorcycle in it, batman on motorcycle, snake eyes on motorcycle, and so on.

Unfortunently that is a duc in the back ground. My friend that owns it thinks his sheit doesn't stink since he got it. I personally think ducs are overrated italian trash. Way over priced for the performance and rate his liter bike equivalent to my 600. My own personal feelings. I do believe, not sure, but doesn't the AMA's let liter v-twin race with the inline 4 600 class? does anybody know for sure. I do give him a load of sheit and always ask him when will we see liter ducs in a shootout with suz, kaw, honda, and yam liter bikes, or 750 for that matter. again my personal feelings.

nah, they have the duc 750's in the 600 class tho :lol:
all the while the gixxer 750's are on the track hanging with the liter bikes

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I thought I heard somewhere that 1300cc vtwin are to race in the 600cc class. I looked on amasuperbike website, but didn't find any of that stuff.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hmmmm i could be wrong

i DO know that in AMA the Duc's get their ass handed to them :thumbup:
ask him if he knows who mad mladin is :lol:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could be wrong as well. I'm gonna keep looking, shit will drive me nuts till I find out.

Did you say somebody stole your bike?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah it was stolen back during 4th of july weekend...got it back 1 month later..... :thumbup:

my bike thread is somewhere on this page..i just put it up like 2 days ago

·
Registered
282 Posts
where u pissed? or did u cry ? ....... I know i would of done both .. How did they steal it anyways ?

usdm420 said:
yeah it was stolen back during 4th of july weekend...got it back 1 month later..... :thumbup:

my bike thread is somewhere on this page..i just put it up like 2 days ago

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
picked it up and tossed it in the back of a truck
i had front and rear disc locks

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man that sux. I keep mine outside, need to get a shed or something.

·
Registered
282 Posts
did they jack anything off of it. What all did u have to replace after getting it back. I hate people who steal cuz there poor.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
the list of shit fucked up is long as hell hahaha

my ignition is STILL fucked to this day..i have all the new parts just no time to install it.

they polished my rear rim, spray painted the tail black :headscrat which you can still see in the pics
they dropped it on the left side and cracked the fairing....broke the upper fairing stay that holds the windscreen/mirrors/etc and they tried popping my exhaust off at the rivets instead of just unbolting it
fucking assholes :2hard

i'll take pics later of whats still jacked up

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

there's the fairing

spray painted tail

cracked upper fairing stay..crammed paper in there so my mirror doesnt flop around

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

what my ignition currently looks like...that white disc with zip ties is how i start it.

my gas lid pryed up but they couldnt open it :thefinger

sorry to hi-jack your thread man...just going along with what we're talking about. lemme know if you want these pics outta here.

nah never found'em
the bike was left in a parking lot with no gas and a dead battery

·
Registered
282 Posts
yea sorry for boostin ur thread too. .... And i thought my ignition was bad lol It looks normal ( mine ) but sometimes the key is a bitch and dont wanna turn. But urs is alot worse lol by the way i love the paint job they did lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts