Registered
229 Posts
Love the headlights. :yumyum:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I'd hit it

Twice!

A grudge bike is one that races with no times, you run what you've got and hope you've got enough! Generally large bets are made on these races

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'd hit it

Twice!

A grudge bike is one that races with no times, you run what you've got and hope you've got enough! Generally large bets are made on these races
+1 on the hittin it and the whole grudge thing... back in GA where we used to frequent the local track every Thursday night these races would bring in more money than the Saturday night races would... and the Saturday races were guys with the big big money!!!
the chick is smokin hot.... the bike... uh welll not so much...

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I'd hit it

Twice!

+1 on the hittin it and the whole grudge thing... back in GA where we used to frequent the local track every Thursday night these races would bring in more money than the Saturday night races would... and the Saturday races were guys with the big big money!!!
the chick is smokin hot.... the bike... uh welll not so much...
I was speaking more of a GRUDGE.... nevermind just me being me..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys and it has a slider clutch in it. it works off of the rpm kinda like a stall you would have in a car.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
You mean like a centrifugal clutch? Never heard of a slider clutch before.
yea like the old mini bikes. But these are more adjustable, they have Five fingers on them that either you add or subtract washers to determine how fast the clutch locks up. then it has springs so you can set the stall to where you want the clutch to start to pull at say like 5500 rpm. Same idea as you using a clutch lever and slipping it to keep the bike from coming up from a dead stop.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.