Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am looking to buy a brand new GsxR 600 2004 and i am wondering how low will the dealer go. I was talking to a few dealers and one guy told me $8800+tax and other charges so about $10000 out the door. When i told him i had a offer from another motorcycle dealer of $8000 out the door price he went into the back room for 10 minutes came back and said he will let eh gsxr go for $8000. If any of you gus work at dealers please share i have been callign dealers all over and the lowest i got so far is $7600 OUT the DOOR Price on a 04 GSXR 600. If anyone has any idea how i can find out how low the mofos can go please share it would really help me out. I know this one moron that i almost bought a used biek from that spent 13$ on a 03 Gsxr in 2003 lol what a moron.

·
Registered
12 Posts
$10k seems way too high. Suzuki sets MSRP at $8199, I think. I have personally seen a dealer go as low as $7000, and the dealer I was shopping at would never let anything go without making a buck. I was also checking with a different local dealer who wasn't very good about covering his invoice sheet from Suzuki when he was quoting me the price. How much did this dealer pay for a new blue and white 600? $6,880. I might be way off base here, but if you are in a cooler climate, there should also be some better deals just because the season is ending. Best of luck on your search.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the 8000 price i got the guy told me that he was letting the bike go for abotu 6500 before taxes adn other stuff and yeah winter is comming in a few monhs thats when i really plan to buy that bike. I know they will go even less. With a few feet of snow out front they cant be makign that much business sellign motorcycles. I would really want to get a response from somone that actually works at a dealer that way i wou8ld know what is the lowest they will let it go for.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
$10,000 is way too much for a 600. I wouldnt pay any more than $8000 for a 600 otd. you you found one for like $7600 otd that sounds good to me, but yeah you can always get the dealer to come down off of the price. I think I would go with the dealer that offered you 7600 or go to another dealer and ask them if they coul beat taht price, let them know you wont buy from them unless they can beat that price, if they start bs'n with you sayin they cant just say ok thanx and turn around and walk out, theyll try and catch you but just say look if you cant beat that price im wastin my time and yours by bein here and say to them to let you know right know if their willin to come down to that price or beat and if you cant then have a nice day sir. theyll usually come down and at least beat the price of their competitoors cause they dont want to miss a sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyway i went to the bike dealer today supposobly the biggest dealer in the illinois and they just sucked. i todl them i got a nice price of around 7600 they said its not possible they are losing money on that sale. i should have been liek Hey retard if they are sellign it they are not losing money i am not a retard. after talking to them i he said the best he can do is 8032 then i told him to write that down adn i went outside. as i was walking to my car i saw a few used bikes and stopped to look at them. sales persoon came out adn started talking to me about how they are not in the business to lose money and and if he were to go to 7900 he would be losing money and its just not possible. he kept askign all the other sales people liek if he were to sell the bike at 7900 would he lose money they confirmed it liek 3 people but thats bull its a sales gimmick. so i left and went to another dealer adn i was like ok here is the deal i am buying a biike with the full price in cash on the spot i am tired i drove 40 minutes to this dealer and i dont have time to play your bull shit games give me your best price and we will see if i even have a reason to come back here. bam 7800 out the door (losign money my ass)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts