Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what up everyone, my little brother is looking for a bike. I have a gixxer 750 and I think he wants something similar. I told him to start smaller because it will be his first bike but he does not listen to me. I am in the San Diego area but would go some distance for good deal!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something newer (is that a word...newer haha I am a retard) it does not really matter as long as its a good deal. He said that he wanted to get one from a dealer ship but alot of those places will rip you off unless you have a friend that works there. He just got back from Iraq because he is in the Marines so he has the money burning a hole in his pocket. If you have any ideas feel free to send some this way!! I have been looking on ebay and shit like that but those can be so sketchy because you cant really see it or ride it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Ebay is not that bad. I bought 4 bikes off there. Sold 3 or 4. Just look at the auction and be carefull. If it looks too good to be true then it is. Do NOT buy over seas!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I've got a 1K i'll sell. 7000.00 Its a sweet bike though. 6102 miles. All polished with a custom paint job.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet....thanks for the info. I was wondering about that over seas stuff becuase there was a 00 1100 for like 2000 in australia and I was just thinking to myself how is that possible. How many cc is your bike for sale

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Regardless how good the bike is and where over sea's it located do not buy oversea's there are are way to many scams targeted towards americans and the almighty dollar its not even worth it.

Check the local forums and papers

Www.recycler.com and www.cycletrader.com

Don't send any money western union and ride the bike and run the vin's.... Looks like your a cop so you should know what to do...

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Ohad said:
Sweet....thanks for the info. I was wondering about that over seas stuff becuase there was a 00 1100 for like 2000 in australia and I was just thinking to myself how is that possible. How many cc is your bike for sale
As listed earlier, its a 1K or 1000 2001. I'll sell it for $7000.00. The only thing is I am in PA. The whole other side of the country. Here is a pic of it for you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your bike is beautiful and I will definatley run it by my brother and see what he says. Just out of curiosity why are you getting rid of it??

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
wick, what bike are you getting next?

STOP POSTING PICS OF IT cause i'm sick of wiping the drool off my shirt :lol:
Sorry moto. I havent quite figured out what I am going to get next. Gixxer for sure!!!!! Waiting to see what parts they are going to offer for the '05's. Pipe, filter etc.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Ohad said:
Your bike is beautiful and I will definatley run it by my brother and see what he says. Just out of curiosity why are you getting rid of it??

I am always looking for something to do. Changing the look's of a bike to make it mine. One of a kind. Just looking for another challenge. Kinda thinking of getting an '04 1K and putting the '02-'03 plastics on it. Who knows?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
wick, if you decide to go for the 05, pick one up for me too :lol:

Sure thing. :thumbup: I'll get two. One for me and one for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts