Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the i need. im not to sure if the other years will fit. Im assuming its only the light bulbs. Can they be switched?

You will have to buy your own 2002 gsxr headlamp 600/750 ( H-4 bulbs 3 prongs) The 2001 GSXR 1000 cc works too but the 2001 GSXR 600/750 with the H-7 bulbs ( 2 prongs) wont work.

let me know if anyone has one for cheap
aloha
D

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
you can make the h4's fit in the 01's headligth(h7) :thumbup: been there did that...........

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i figured.. thanks mike! Im assunimg that the bolt pattenr for the light is the same too.
anyways,, anyone got one for sale? Im doing a front end conversion for my srad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have two for sale.
Both from 2001 (fits H7 bulbs).

#1. All tabs are perfect. No cracks or scratches on the outer housing. The inner reflective portion has broken loose on one of its pivot points. It's an easy fix but I don't have time to do it. I wil explain how to fix it if you want it. $75.00 + shipping.

#2. Has 3 broken mounting tabs. One is ok. It still fits in there and if you're crafty with plastic welding or epoxy, you can rig it up real easy for super cheap. $25.00 + shipping.

Email if interested: [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.