Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've searched and found a gsxr for $6399.

Here are the stats: 2002 gxsr 750(blk/ylw) w/ 12000 miles

My question is this.. the bike is in excellent condittion but is it too pricey?

Anyone know of anyone that is selling a gsxr for a better price?

Unless someone here know of a place or person that can offer something better in terms of deal.. I'm not particularly fond of blk/yellow color like this bike. And I've searched around.. and have yet found a better deal around the local dealerships..

It also come with an exhaust forgot the name.. akolphovic i think? and also frame sliders.

·
Registered
955 Posts
if it was here it would definetly be worth 6400.
most gsxr 600's in that year range are that price.
I can't find any 750's or 1000's used, other than maybe private sale.

Too many unknowns for me in private sales.

Raven

·
Registered
32 Posts
I picked up a 00 600 eairler this summer for 6400$ some people think that was a little high,but....it was form a chick who had it in her garage for over a year and never learned how to ride!!(she bought it from another girl)I think its one of the sweetest gixxers on the street and so does every girl that walk by and says "mmmmm.. nice bike!!"If YOU like it get it.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
That exhaust system is very expensive..........if it is a full one. Over 1200 bucks. The price isn't too bad but the miles are kind of high. Is he firm on that price? Can you live with the black and yellow? This is something you need to ask yourself............ :headscrat :hmmm:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
just my .02 here but i wouldn't buy a bike if i was relcutant on the color. that might be a little anal, but get the one you want. if someone told me i paid too much for the bike i wanted i wouldn't care because i wanted it. but i would want to say yeah it's not what i wanted but i got a good deal. oh but that exhaust full is very pricey.

·
Registered
71 Posts
well let me say...

If you got the money get an R-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweeeet!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I say, get that price down a bit. I bought my used bike at dealership. They were asking $7500 + tx, licence fee for 01 gsxr1000 and had on 5000 miles. Bought it for $7400 out of the door. Just make them reasonable offer. I think that 12000 miles is not bad at all. Anyway, if you don't like colors don't buy it, there will be another one soon with colors you like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.