Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 02 gsxr 600 was recently stolen and lots of parts have been found to be missing once i am in need of them. The other night while ripping up some roads i was in a lean on a corner that was not very well lit and decided to hit my high beams mid turn. All went black and I soon needed new underwear. :shifty Long story short i determined that a missing fuse is the problem but my owners manual was stolen with the bike and the service manual does not cover fuses (unless electrical is the wrong place to look). What is the value of the high beam fuse located upper left of the fuse block while on the bike? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My 02 gsxr 600 was recently stolen and lots of parts have been found to be missing once i am in need of them. The other night while ripping up some roads i was in a lean on a corner that was not very well lit and decided to hit my high beams mid turn. All went black and I soon needed new underwear. :shifty Long story short i determined that a missing fuse is the problem but my owners manual was stolen with the bike and the service manual does not cover fuses (unless electrical is the wrong place to look). What is the value of the high beam fuse located upper left of the fuse block while on the bike? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can buy a replacement at autozone for like...2 bucks. just make sure its the right amperage fuse. Its somewhere in the range of 15a-30a, not sure off the top of my head.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I dont have the man. ether how ever looking at like your setting on her it is as such.....

15 15
15 15
10 10
10 15 so if I under stand what you are asking it would be a 15amp fuse. Mine is an 01 600 but should still be the same i would think.
Hope this helped out...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.