Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey community. If your in so cal. Long beach or surrounding areas. My 08 1000 was stolen last night. It was black and blue with alot of carbon fibre. Please keep an eye out for me. If anyone sees it please call Ron @ 562- 355-8299 I am disabled and can't afford to replace. It was my only vehicle. I could not afford full coverage so I'm probably screwed. Thanks for listening . Any help would be very appreciated. And any info received will be kept discrete..

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Damn... Sorry to hear that man. I hope you find it. Good luck...

·
SuperMod of the North
26,679 Posts
Shit. Sorry Man. @JETMECHANIC @Lyte- and @Ramona Rider Are the oly locals I know in SoCal. Hit your local bike forums too. Maybe one of the three I copied can give you local sites to check.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Yeah I had alot of extras. Alot of carbon fibre. I'm sure they stripped it. It stood out. Didn't look like your average gsxr on the road. So I doubt they wont ride it as is. Hopefully they do and get caught. They are definitely small in the brain to be stealing from others. I don't have the money to replace her. She was my emotional support bike. Any time I was down just go for a ride. Cheered me up. F#%!ing thieves. Kill them all or cut of their hands. I'm so mad somebody is enjoying my hard work and money. For free.:mad::cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts