Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a bike off of a guy on ebay , he gave me a bill of sale (he bought it from some guy that had it sitting in a barn) i tried to title it in my county in Tennessee , they said i have to get a title fron the last titled owner. if someone could help please. :thumbup: thanks rob 423-636-2646 est

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
robskywalker said:
i bought a bike off of a guy on ebay , he gave me a bill of sale (he bought it from some guy that had it sitting in a barn) i tried to title it in my county in Tennessee , they said i have to get a title fron the last titled owner. if someone could help please. :thumbup: thanks rob 423-636-2646 est
have that person apply for loss title or try to apply for title?
not familiar on how to get that registered but hear its hell to do

·
Registered
138 Posts
theres something u can do called an endimedy bond. Call an insurance company that does them. First u would have to go to the the license plate off ice and give the people the VIN and the mileage. They will give u the price quote of the bike, and some papers to fill out. The bond will cast u no more than 150$. Then u would have to get a theft inspector to inspect the bike. Then he will send the papers to the the main office and they will send u a title

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.