Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought an '05 750, put approx 150 miles on it, installed frame sliders, bar end sliders, blue xenon lights, and a tank pad; also I cut down the rear fender and moved the L-plate, need help on what to do with the blinkers.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
get an undertail with LED blinkers integrated into it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
can't you unscrew the plastic and just fab up a little bracket out of sheet metal or angle iron and bolt up in the old place.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
well good luck, if you need anymore help just let me know. :thumbup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wick, I took your advice and decided to chop the fender and use some creativity with the L-Plate, came out o.k. except for the blinkers, you have a pic of your bike's tail section?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I would go to the auto parts store and get a muffler strap. The kind with the holes all the way down. Then mount where your bracket is now and put the signals on there. You know, bend the ends down so you have a hole on each side and mount where the existing fender mounts. :thumbup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
you can use a piece of backstrap from a local car stereo shop. The are areally cheap and I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving you one. I run an install bay for Best Buy and we give those away all the time. They work the same as the muffler strap. Can't you use a fender eliminator for an 04?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had the tail light on my 03 1000 integrated by a company, M.D. Wright in Jouliet Ill. i believe. i searched for the post with the pics in it but they were pre hack so i doubt that they are around anymore. i'll try to take some more when i put it back on the street.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Clearalternatives.com makes the tailights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.