Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright im 21 yrs old had my bike for a little over a year a month ago today i had my 3rd surgery on my shoulder so in other words im off the bike for atleast another 2 months i need some suggestions on what to do im dying over here weathers finally breaking up here in mass and i walk outside and its just lookin at me i did mods durn the winter now im just bored..suggestions please

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. You can only wax it so many times, clean your chain link by link, blah blah. I went through about 300 Q-tips on the rest of it.

I spent quite a bit of time this winter with a picture of my bike in Photoshop figuring out my next paint sceme. That helped pass some time. (We had record snow fall this year.) My working project file has about 50 layers in it. I spent a lot of time right up front building a highlight and shade layer. It's 99% perfect. That way any painted layers underneath look realistic. Also spend time building a perfect mask layer of all your panels as they are visible in your picture. This way you can paint any design or use any texture and not have to constantly keep it within the lines.

Have no idea what the hell I just said? Learn photoshop. Just open a jpg of your bike and start clicking buttons. It's a kick in the ass once you get the hang of it. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts