Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day i was on the Bronx River Pky and im tryin to do these wheelies in 3rd and im bouncin and im gettin little ones (03 600) then all of a sudden this guy on a new ZX-10 pulls up next to me and just lifts that shit up no bounce or anything as if he was sayin this is how its done.....my question is do 750's have enough power to pop highway wheelies like the 1K.....by the way this guy did a sick ass wheelie wish i had a camera

·
Registered
372 Posts
k first off...you dont need a 1000 to do highway wheelies...it takes practice...you can bump it up at 75 80 90 all day in third...you might be able to do it at 110 in fourth, i can wrap up 70mph sit downs in second and all i have is a 600, i could do it on my 00 cbrf4i so it can be done it just takes practice...liter bikes are cool but when a guy (or girl) can get get on a 600 and yank up all day its talent...liters only need to open it up and there it comes come it takes true talent to get the wheel up on a 600 just my 2cents

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's actually a huge difference in power.The 04 600 pumps out about 103-105rwhp and about 49ftlb of torque and the 04 750 125-130rwhp and around 60ftlb.Thats almost 30 more horse and 10 more ftlb.That's a big diff. in my books.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I second that!

sacgsxr said:
k first off...you dont need a 1000 to do highway wheelies...it takes practice...you can bump it up at 75 80 90 all day in third...you might be able to do it at 110 in fourth, i can wrap up 70mph sit downs in second and all i have is a 600, i could do it on my 00 cbrf4i so it can be done it just takes practice...liter bikes are cool but when a guy (or girl) can get get on a 600 and yank up all day its talent...liters only need to open it up and there it comes come it takes true talent to get the wheel up on a 600 just my 2cents
It takes plenty of talent! Even I've been lured by the litre (gsxr1000 k5) bikes, my mate has an 04 R1 and he just flicks the wrist and up she comes. Even down here I don't see bugger all 600's bein popped up except 4 me but next time if that guy sees that zx 10 comin along, if u can pop it up in 3rd on a 600 he'd be thinkin too! FAAARRKKK! :clap:

·
Registered
161 Posts
i got the 05 750 and i bump up 3rd gear wheelies all day at around 75-80....i used to use the clutch now i dont even touch it unless im shifting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.