Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just had my bike stolen out of my driveway yesterday. I woke up, went outside and it was gone. If anyone in the southeast georgia area (mainly around macon/ft. valley/warner robins area) can keep an eye out for a 98 gsxr600 srad that is black and red I would really appreciate it. Also if you hear someone trying to sell a bike cheap or part one out it may be it also. My neighbor actually seen the guy riding it last night on her way home!! She seen 4 black guys load it into the back of a white pickup truck that has grey slash graphics up the side of it and take off. Bike has a new yoshi slip on, turn signals mounted on the sides of the rear tail fairing, a blacked out windscreen and the tail is solid black with a gunmetal solo cover. Even if you don't see the bike keep an eye out for the truck, the cops said they have had more than 1 report of the same type of truck or even a white van with 4 black guys loading bikes into them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
do you have full coverage. if so then your okay but be prepared to be without a bike for at least 2 months. i got mine stolen jan 27 and i just heard they know the value. but now i have to take out another loan after paying the deductable and finishing all of the old loan stuff. then find another bike. so yeah about another 2 weeks prolly. good luck finding the guys.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no full coverage or even comprehensive.......i didnt think i would need it. I dunno why but i have a gut feeling of who stole it, now its just getting the police to cooperate and contact them

·
Registered
706 Posts
I will keep an eye out on the "free classified" adds on various websites for you, also make sure to watch for it on ebay! That really sucks man, I hate peolpe that steal shit! They need to get cought by one of us and get a good old fashion BEAT DOWN!!! :2hard

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Try looking at the frshly painted bikes in your area and when looking at them look on the inside fairings and painters tend to not spray inside and if you see your plastic color just start looking at other things that may been evidence of your bike then once you see that then call authorities if you see VIN scratched off...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im only going to be in georgia for 2 more weeks.........so after that its all in fates hands. Ive been on the look out trust me lol, every bike i see parked i stop and talk to the owner and give them a flyer. yeah it sucks it was stolen especially since i only owned it for 1 month and it was my first bike.....time to get another one cuz im about to diiiiiiiie if i dont ride again soon! :headshake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.