Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a new bike in the spring and I'm pondering keeping my 03 GSXR 600. It's got 5000 miles on it righ now, and i just want to know what I might get for it. I know it varies from state to state but just want to know what you guys think it would probably go for. Chances are I'll probably just sell it to my bro for pay off, but want some input.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I'd say you could get around $6k for it.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was guessing anywhere between 5 and 6, I want to see want to see what the dealer will give me, that will be a dumb move but I still want to know.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I'd say the dealer would try to hit you for about $4500-$5000.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought it would be worse than that. I'll take it in since I'm not at the dealers mercy, if I can get a good deal then I may trade it but my garage will hold two bikes and it wouldn't be much of a strain on the wallet.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
it all depends on the dealer, you can get an idea if you go to kbb.com Kelly blue book and get a quote from them.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
well then your not gonna like the dealer number, haha, cuz they go off of kbb.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
2 bikes is better than 1!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, cuz you can't be a member on here unless you own a gsxr.
Well you will always want another bike, turn it into a track bike or something, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i put the TRE on and i've got the switch right below my seat, will the dealer give me any shit for that if i would try to trade. (if i take it off there will be a hole in the plastic)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.