Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new 2005 red and black 600. I went around a turn hit some oily shit and now the left side of the bike is torn up, im looking for a stock left fairing and a front fairing prefferable brand new or close with no scartches. If you can hook me up email me or hit me back at [email protected] Thnx

·
Registered
23 Posts
man you sound like me i got a new 05 red gsxr 600 on a saturday an sunday i hit a gravel spot hit the guard rail then layed the bike down.... sucks doesnt it o well i got the left fairing for 46 shipped off of ebay an the rest of the stuff is soon to come... good luck... also if you know where i can find a sticker kit at you would be a major help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmmmmm 05 plastics. Good luck with your find, I hope someone helps you out cause I'm sure OEM shit from the dealer is going to be big time expensive.
Sorry I can't help with your quest but, I will keep my eye open and if I run accross something on the net I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
293 Posts
oem parts

check out these sites, ronayers.com, oneidasuzuki.com,http://www.flatoutmotorcycles.com/fiche_select.asp
the last one flatout motorcycles, heading on this site says 20%dealer fiche parts, not sure if its 20% off or what not but check them out, these are probably the best best site to purchase oem parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.