Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all ,im neeeeewww to the site.
i looking into getting a new bike now, the wife says i have to get a job first though,lol. i had a bike when i was first dating my wife then kids came so priorities had to be rearranged so you know what had to go first.
in 98 i had a gsxr 600 brand new. tore all the 600 hundred crap off and put on 750 stuff. i just liked seeing peoples faces when i wipped there butts in a race and they thought it was a stock 600. but now i just want to get into the bling bling..hopefully to get a gixxer 1000 put on a wide tire kit and crhome the whole thing...but you never know...well thats enough rambling , thanx for letting me join your site and talk to ya later :clap:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
:hello: Hi, and :welcome: to the site. Sounds like a good plan for a show bike, if thats what yer into. Well if you need any help just let us now, and enjoy the site!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Lots of info around here. Dont be afraid to post. Any questions just ask. You like the conversation?, then jump in. Oh, yeah, welcome.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea what ^^^ said, and oh yea, hes a :postwhore

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
He's just saying that trying to cover up his own tendancies. :2hard :fu: :thefinger :twofinger

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
no but they are both gay pen-pals...watch out for those 2 and welcome :lol:

Penn pals. I have heard about you and those magic markers. :laughingr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.