Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! Just picked up my brand spanking new 04 GSXR 600 yesterday and I love it!! Thought I would see what is going on in the SE part of the country (Alabama). I'll admit that I'm a squid but, you gotta start somewhere... Any advice and or comments?? Thanks!! Andy

·
Registered
532 Posts
Good to see another Alabama boy on the site. Though I am stuck in Seattle right now, hope to come back to bama soon. Welcome to the site and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
welcome aboard, enjoy the bike!!! they're a blast :thumbup:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey Biatch

Its about time you signed on here! I am glad you finally got the balls up to get one. You have been talkin crap for about two years! I hope you enjoy this site! You can find or ask and get pretty much any info you need on here! :clap: :fu:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man! :welcome:

·
Registered
320 Posts
The best advise I can give you is DO NOT listen to Shaun! j/k My true advise is one word, GEAR.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
320 Posts
moto182003 said:
1) MSF course

2) WEAR YOUR GEAR

3) Don't get cocky, learning slower is better then crashin (if you have the cash get to a track school)

4) frame sliders

and don't listen to Shaun!!!!!!!!!! :laughingr :rofl:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the site !!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
moto182003 said:
Shaun who? :lol:
Fassina on here. A friend of mine. I just like being a dick. :laughingr

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
welcome to the site man and enjoy. I would recommend also you take the course and get gear and get frame sliders. ride safe man

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think I give good advise. :rant: Andy the best thing you should do is ride bare footed and no shirt, and maybe a man thongs for Zach. :infrandom :fu: :laughingr

·
Registered
320 Posts
fassina4 said:
I think I give good advise. :rant: Andy the best thing you should do is ride bare footed and no shirt, and maybe a man thongs for Zach. :fu: :laughingr

:fu: Shaun. I think you are on the right track. Stay with it and be safe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts