Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 GSXR 600, 1992 GSXR 750, 1983 XN85 Turbo & some Euro bikes
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to re-register as my old account is no longer valid. Was a member here ages ago but as life goes, I’ve not been active here for probably a decade or more.

Anyway, back again now. So, hello to any long time members I may have interacted with all that time ago; and to anyone else who took the time to read this post.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Window

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Welcome Back.

Stay out of the rain LOL

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
Welcome back, what was your previous screen name?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not 100% sure anymore. Been a long time. I’m sure it was NorCal something or other. Maybe RSV or RSV-R….but coulda been NorCalGSXR or NorCal Oil Boiler…..like I said, it’s been a really long time.

Whatever I posted back then, under whatever user name can stay buried. I’m not really bothered.

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
Not 100% sure anymore. Been a long time. I’m sure it was NorCal something or other. Maybe RSV or RSV-R….but coulda been NorCalGSXR or NorCal Oil Boiler…..like I said, it’s been a really long time.

Whatever I posted back then, under whatever user name can stay buried. I’m not really bothered.
Sometimes the past is best forgotten.

·
Mod of the North
29,616 Posts
Welcome back. I remember a NorCal it think in threads. If you do remember your user name I can merge the accounts, just PM me your email if you want. I can probably find it from there with a bit of digging. That or just settle in on this account.

Reactions: Yellow Submarine

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I dig yellow and the Yellow Submarine moniker is nice too just brings images of a lot of riding in heavy rain!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome back. That or just settle in on this account.
Thanks….and yeah, no need to go through all that. This account is fine.

I dig yellow and the Yellow Submarine moniker is nice too just brings images of a lot of riding in heavy rain!
I spent a couple of years in the UK. The 1st 18 months it was pretty much ride in the rain or you never ride. The last 6 months…..best summer in the UK for like 20 years according to my mates dad.

The pic I posted was my inspiration for my screen name. Thing is…..that’s probably only the 4th or 5th time the bike has been in the rain. The Indy GP back in 08….there was a hurricane….and the odd time I’ve been caught out on a ride or at work when it rained.

I have other vehicles so generally, if it’s raining my bikes stay in the garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts