Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ive always read up on things, never registered since i was never a guy with a bike, but have a hand full of friends that do so i always tried to keep up on a few things here and there.
Ive always been a car guy and loved the cars ive owned in the past, but ehh its taken its tole on me, and dont feel like going fast in a car anymore, and haven't for a while.
so now looking to pick up a bike within the next week, and have my eyes on a '01GSXR 600. only upsetting characteristics of the bike that i am not fond of is the front headlight. like the look of a R6 with the two eye style..srry if i dont have the technical term down, but i think the bike will do me well.
No intentions to go crazy on the bike and do crazy stunts, but i do want to deck it out. do a costom paint job, looking for possible schemes besides all black. an exhaust that wont be loud, the prefered hid kit, and whatever else you guys can point a finger towards for me would be great.

But wanted to post up in here to get to know some ppl b4 i hit up posts over time. if your local im always down to cruzz with ppl, always did runs with the cars. So you know of a good product nice mirrors, whatever it may be post it up...jus so i can see:thumbup:

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to the party.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.