Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,571 Posts
Hey Gang,

My recently named 2023 gsxr750, "Just another couple hundred bucks" is seeking a new full exhaust system.

I think this one looks pretty sweet, but the price seems low IMO. Would love your thoughts.

View attachment 299997

I am also a fan of the sound/looks of the Akrapovic Megaphone.

Also, what full system would you get? Is one regarded as "the best"?

Thanks for the help and convo.
I’ve seen this exhaust on eBay and wondered how it sounds. I used to have a Taylor Made exhaust on my 750 but I switched it out after a couple seasons. The sound wasn’t the greatest, but I had a slip on.
You can’t go wrong with one of the mainstream brands such as Akrapovic, Leo Vince, Yoshimura, M4, Hindle, SC Project etc…any one of those will make significantly more power than 4.4 hp and will more than likely sound better. But, you should always get what you like best bc you gotta live with it.

· Super Moderator
1,571 Posts
I'll likely just got with the name brands, just found the look to be cool. The few sound videos haven't impressed me. Akrapovic Megaphone is hard on the radar!
If you like the Akrapovic megaphone, that might be the one for you. In my experience Leo Vince pipes sound the best and they make almost as much power as Akrapovic does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts