Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mike. Gettin ready to possibly purchase a 2009 GSX-R 600. Just taking the time to find a decent deal and price everything out. Yes, this is going to be my first sport bike, ive riden dirtbikes for a while so i know some. I plan on keeping it in C mode until im adjusted, then moving up to B, then A. Just thought i'd say hi and hopefully i can make this place a regular site for me!!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
gotcha, the only thing i wanted was a stretched and lowerd bike, then i was getting out run by everybody so i had to do sumtin, just still havent done much, i lucked up and a guy traded my stock exhaust for his hotbodies slash cut, he said it was to loud. and i have a +3 rear sprocket

·
I GET IT IN!!!
1,347 Posts
Wud up...welcome to the site....what part of B-more ya live in...used to live and still do most of my riding in the Glen burnie annapolis area!!! be safe out there when you pick her up.. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.