Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Mike

I just recently purchased a 2009 GXSR 600. I am a complete newb when it comes to motorcycles, but I am driving all the time now. I love my bike, and it is awesome to be on it. Here is my question...I am keeping my bike in C mode. I don't want to give the bike any more power till I get frame sliders for it. So does anyone know where to go on the internet for 2009 GXSR 600 frame sliders? I checked out a dealership here in Los Angeles, and the going price was $125 for them.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
This site has a sticky thread with hundreds of sites to choose from.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome...but here's something to think about...your bike can fall if you even forget to put your kickstand down...so it doesn't really matter what "mode" you have it in, because even that mode is more power than a newb needs....so it's more about how you learn and respect your bike...not about what mode it's in...anyway, welcome...you will learn a lot on this site...i know i have...treat your bike like it's your baby....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome...but here's something to think about...your bike can fall if you even forget to put your kickstand down...so it doesn't really matter what "mode" you have it in, because even that mode is more power than a newb needs....so it's more about how you learn and respect your bike...not about what mode it's in...anyway, welcome...you will learn a lot on this site...i know i have...treat your bike like it's your baby....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
+1 most people drop their bikes when they are driving slow in parking lots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.