Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like all the others in here i am new to this whole bike thing. I have been wanting a bike for the last 3 years and now it has finally arrived. In early December i sold my prized position my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo which was pumped up to about 420 hp, so this allowed me to aquire my bike which i have waited for a long time. On the 14th of Jan I drove to Atlanta to visit my grandparents but I also went to pick up my 2001 GSXR 600. I bought it used from a guy who was about 45 years old. It is in MINT condition. I couldn't be any more pleased. I rode it for the first time yesterday, the temp was 24 degrees out by the way. I just went for a spin in my neighborhood as i have no insurance or registration. I hope to enjoy it this year and hope to meet some of you people. I was actually at a Meijer in Dayton today and saw a nice 04 GSXR 600 roll in, so i went over and met Isaiah, who turns out to be Frankiethefish on here. Cool guy! I noticed there are quite a few of you from around the area, that is Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Hope to cruise with you all. Anyway, here is a picture of my new girlfriend, HAHA. Later. -Drew

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
welcome to the site man!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW...you got your licenses yet? I recommend you take MSF course if you haven't.
I am taking the Ohio Education Course in April, will not do barely any riding till i have that done. The course replaces getting your license. When you complete the course you automatically receive your Motorcycle endorsement. I have heard very good things about the course.

·
Registered
706 Posts
:welcome: to the site man! We are going to be in Springfield next weekend we are driving out to visit family, we are bringing the bikes..well hopefully the weather will be nice enough to ride..anyhow Frankiethefish said he would hook up and ride with us so maybe you can too. I really hope the weather will be good :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome,

Ike and I met through this site and were planning to ride soon. Hopefully you can ride with us too. I'm in Cincy.

TTYL,
Bernardo

·
Registered
194 Posts
yea bro whats up, im happy that you joined the site!!!!!!!!! you will meet up with us all, me bernardo and court are making plans but you already know that your welcome to roll brother so give me a call sometime peace!!!!

( OH AND CALL ME IKE!!!! :laughingr )

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey there, welcome to the site, not only am i somewhat new to the riding and this site i'm also new to the area. I just moved to lebanon from Eastgate, and i have noone to ride with up here so if you need anyone to go hit the twisties with hit me up. Need help finding some good road around here. Take it easy.
thebrett :headscrat
[email protected]

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thebrett said:
hey there, welcome to the site, not only am i somewhat new to the riding and this site i'm also new to the area. I just moved to lebanon from Eastgate, and i have noone to ride with up here so if you need anyone to go hit the twisties with hit me up. Need help finding some good road around here. Take it easy.
thebrett :headscrat
[email protected]
where u live now?

·
Registered
25 Posts
lebanon

I live in Lebanon, i'm kindain the middle of dayton and cinci.

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you know anyone who would like to buy gsxr1000 k1 ??? loads of racing parts on it!! iam in the uk are there alot of people from the uk on this site ??? by the way my name is tim
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Different Is Sometimes Better!!

Anyone Ever Been Through The Little Town Of "washington Courthouse, Ohio?" I Used To Live There, But Now In The Big City--houston, Texas. I Enjoy Reading All Of Ya'lls Comments!! By The Way -- Almost 80 Degrees Yesterday!! Only A Chilly 63 Today!! Brrr!!! Just Kiddin'!! The Riden' Season Here Is Basically 11 Months A Year And Then There Are The True Soldiers Like Myself!! 12 Months A Year Here!

·
Registered
269 Posts
86GIXX said:
Anyone Ever Been Through The Little Town Of "washington Courthouse, Ohio?" I Used To Live There, But Now In The Big City--houston, Texas. I Enjoy Reading All Of Ya'lls Comments!! By The Way -- Almost 80 Degrees Yesterday!! Only A Chilly 63 Today!! Brrr!!! Just Kiddin'!! The Riden' Season Here Is Basically 11 Months A Year And Then There Are The True Soldiers Like Myself!! 12 Months A Year Here!
Yeah, I think that I passsed through it, its west of Circleville right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.