Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasup ive been checkin out the forums for the last few days and decided to sign-up. first off i am from Tucson, AZ and i ride an '04 gsxr 1st bike i ever rode and i am lovin' it :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no pics yet, but its the blue 04 600. oh yeah some asshole knocked my bike over at my apt so i kinda need a new left upper faring, unless i decide to paint the bike and just fix the crack and scratches, but if any of you know of someone selling the left upper for my bike let me know thx

·
Registered
21 Posts
New To The Site

Hey what's up im new to the site, ive been reading alot of the post on here and yall seem like some easy going people so i thought i would sign up! I dont have a pic of my bike yet because its not done from its minor cosmetic damage(which i didnt do my friend was screwing around and slipped going about 5 mph on some gravel) so its about done so i will have a pic of it on here very soon. Its a 03' GSXR600 though!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome to the site...and if your looking for some parts just goto the "for sale" part of the forum and check it out. Sometimes you can find what your looking for and if you don't then goto the "wanted" area and post it there. But welcome and hope you enjoy the site.

kre8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts