Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys im pretty new to bloomington, and my riding buddy i had over the summer went to work for honda with an internship. ive got a custom painted gixxer 02, full yosh.rs3 w/carbon fiber pipe. 3r power commander 16/60 gearing( i kinda miss stock) i lowered the ride height and its making my wheelies real hard to predict so i might go back to stock or lift it back up. but its the fASTEST thing ive ever been on. anyway id love to meet some people here to ride with.. does anybody else live here in bloomington indiana? actually some girl laid my bike down 3 days ago(thank god for the frame sliders)i guess she just couldnt hold it up and it droppeed breaking the custom colered windscreen and the shift lever, both if which are in the mail and she did pay for it but i think i learned a good lesson. 65 bucks for the shift lever ;-(. somebody write back and tell me whats up in our neighborhood thanks retti.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.