Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wats up everyone? figured id introduce myself and ask a question. im new to the forums and a beginner rider, well i been riding quades and dirt bikes my whole life but just picked up my first street bike yesterday. i bought a 2008 gsxr 600 white and gray. it has a few lil things on it, frame sliders, end caps, licence plate down by the wheel, not sure wat thats called. anyway i paid $8000 for it, and it has 1800 miles on it...is this a good deal or did i get ripped? regardless im happy with it but just askin out of curiosity

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
congrats on your purchase. you def bought a good bike! the price sounds about right, possibly a little high but if you like your bike then it was worth every penny... be safe
thanks for your responce, yea thats kinda wat i figured but i do like it. i was at the dealer lookin at the exact same bike a few hours before i found this one on craigslist and the dealer wanted 10,000 so i figured 8 was a lil high but decent plus the bike was owned by a girl so i know she didnt beat it up at all and it has the transferable extended warranty so over all im happy with it.

welcome....should check in to taking the motorcycle safety course if you didnt take it. well worth it!:thumbup:
thanks and yea deff thank on that tip, i deff want to do that. im well aware of the fact that im a novice rider and im very nervous about gettin out there and riding. i wont even go ride by myself yet,ill only go out with my friends that been riding for years and dont do all that crazy stuff,just ride normal and safe, ill do that until i get into good habbits and feel more comfortable and confident. i know how to ride but other ppl in cars is wat really worries me so any lil thing i can do to keep myself in one piece is much appreciated. im on longisland, any idea how i can find out about takein it?

+1 welcome! little tip search befor you ask a question.
thank you, i been on other forums for my car and banshee so i know all about how to use the forums and all that, thanks anyway tho

P.S. ill post up some pics of the new ride soon as its nice out. weather on LI sucks right now, supposed to rain till thursday i think...sucks i just bought it nd cant ride it ahhhhhhhhhhh..lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts