Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm from SC and my name is Marcus, i'm 20. I don't have a bike yet but i'm lookin for one and lookin very hard. I want an 03 up GSXR 1000 that's already stretched and lowered but not too much luck. But i'll be ridin soon.

·
Registered
426 Posts
welcome to the site... good luck with that bike search... :thumbup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
it easy enough to come by the bike, just GET one first, then worry about the stretching and crap... that's what I am doing..

"start with the chrome, and enjoy the ride home"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey guys i'm from SC and my name is Marcus, i'm 20. I don't have a bike yet but i'm lookin for one and lookin very hard. I want an 03 up GSXR 1000 that's already stretched and lowered but not too much luck. But i'll be ridin soon.
welcome to the forums bro. Is this going to be your first bike or have you rode a bike before?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
it easy enough to come by the bike, just GET one first, then worry about the stretching and crap... that's what I am doing..
+1

it doesnt cost but maybe $5-700 for a good set of extensions and links. And it doesnt take much to do the work yourself.

But if you get a 1k and your commited to the stretch. the new swingarm looks so much better. I didnt do it because I am not sure with my 750 I want to keep it that way forever.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've rode bikes before...just too lazy to get the license. It looks like i'm going to have to buy one without a stretch because some of the ones that do are waaay too much. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.