Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
whtthundysc said:
i dont think ill ever get a tattoo
i hear that,, everything i like i just cant see putting it on my boddy,,

But i give mad props to the people that cover there body, thats some dedication right there! you really have to have a strong mind to know thats what you want for life :cool:

·
Registered
579 Posts
LittleFoot said:
i hear that,, everything i like i just cant see putting it on my boddy,,

But i give mad props to the people that cover there body, thats some dedication right there! you really have to have a strong mind to know thats what you want for life :cool:
I would like one but don't think one would look good on me. Some people just have that look that a tattoo looks good on them Especially the ladies. Just about 90% of our god given females look good with a tattoo. I just don't see too many on one body being that attractive.

best spot on the ladies would be

1) Lower back
2) back of neck
3) lower part of leg on the side

Those are just the places that looks good for the public to see. We all know there are other places we like to see em :bounce :bounce

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice Ink!!!! Who did that work for you. Its F***** clean. I have my legs completely covered. So I can deffinetly appreciate some clean work. :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.