Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie here, first post and all.........

I am a crew chief for a KONI Challenge team, we are racing at New Jersey this coming weekend on Thunderbolt. A bunch of guys on my team are bike nuts too.

I just bought a 99 GSXR600. It needs a bit of work but I want a track bike. Anyone have any bodywork for it?

Feel free to stop by and say hello. I am with APR Motorsport, we race VW GTIs

Jeff M.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Newbie here, first post and all.........

I am a crew chief for a KONI Challenge team, we are racing at New Jersey this coming weekend on Thunderbolt. A bunch of guys on my team are bike nuts too.

I just bought a 99 GSXR600. It needs a bit of work but I want a track bike. Anyone have any bodywork for it?

Feel free to stop by and say hello. I am with APR Motorsport, we race VW GTIs

Jeff M.

I have plastics for my 01 600 that I want out of my garage. Not sure if they will line up perfect with a 99. If you do some research and find out it will, let me know. $150

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, that's a great deal!:thumbup:

I have searched everywhere I know of but can't seem to find a definitive answer on the swap. The bike I found has no bodywork/lighting at all so it is conceivable I could fab the bracketry needed for a complete swap. I wonder about the dimensions though, any ideas? Do you have any of the lights/fairing brackets?

My email is [email protected], sorry about hijacking the thread!

Jeff M.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts