Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys...Thought I would come join the gixxer board since I bought a new 2004 Black/Silver GSX-R 1000. Of course Im not new to riding since I bought the 1K. I had an 02 R6 that I sold for an 03 CBR 600RR. Then about three days ago I traded the Honda in on the Gixxer. All I have to say is its the best bike I have EVER rode. Its the smoothest, fastest, best handeling bike I have been on. I thought it would be a slug compared to the 600's, but I was way wrong. I cant say enough good things about this bike. Its absolutely amazing. I do alot of canyon riding riding here in Colorado, and I feel like I can push this bike harder (with more throttle control of coarse) and it just begs for more. I love it.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
welcome aboard man, and glad to hear you finally stepped over to our side. hell yeah the zuks will out ride any6thing on those streets....:rofl: .except moto's red cbr:rofl:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man, :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. Im also glad I stepped over to the 1K. It makes the 600 feel like a toy. Although it was a fun bike. Im having Alot more fun on the Gixxer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts