Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I got my new Gixxer 600 on Saturday. I used to ride a lot 15 or so years ago, had a Yamaha RD350LC, but I had a long break from it. I got a GSX600f last year in July, cos that seemed like a more sensible choice than getting a true sportsbike. I got to the point where I wasn't happy with the handling and braking on the F so after a test ride and two trips to the Suzuki Performance Riding school here in the UK I decided that a GSXR600 was for me. I ride every day to and from work, even in the wet and cold and I had to have a bike that I could trust in terms of handling.

·
Registered
80 Posts
JamJar said:
Greetings all. I got my new Gixxer 600 on Saturday. I used to ride a lot 15 or so years ago, had a Yamaha RD350LC, but I had a long break from it. I got a GSX600f last year in July, cos that seemed like a more sensible choice than getting a true sportsbike. I got to the point where I wasn't happy with the handling and braking on the F so after a test ride and two trips to the Suzuki Performance Riding school here in the UK I decided that a GSXR600 was for me. I ride every day to and from work, even in the wet and cold and I had to have a bike that I could trust in terms of handling.

wELCOME BRO :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
:welcome: to the site man, enjoy! :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts