Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been licensed since 2004. I have a K4 gsxr. I'm tired of the shitty mods on gixxer. Com decided to come here.

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
Welcome!

Yes, the best mods that money can buy.

How about some pics of your bike and where you are from?

·
Registered
503 Posts
That bike is nice! That’s exactly what I wanted when I bought my k6 1000 same colors and all, I found a deal on the 1000 I could not pass up.

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Welcome to the site.

The pic of your odometer in In km's, right?

Glad you could make it over here. I feel with Gizzer.com donig that, it just put a much needed shot in the arm to this site!

Nice pics, nice bike!

·
24,636 Posts
Welcome Sir. Toronto huh? Good to see a Canuck on here. Canadian bikes are way faster, when they are doing a hundred we are doing 160! I am in Niagara Falls. Is that Buttonville airport?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Sir. Toronto huh? Good to see a Canuck on here. Canadian bikes are way faster, when they are doing a hundred we are doing 160! I am in Niagara Falls. Is that Buttonville airport?
Hahaha!

No it's a parachute school, north of Markham road.

I've been to a couple group rides & sorry to say but there's alot of crazy riders in the Niagara region :)

Cheers mate

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the site.

The pic of your odometer in In km's, right?

Glad you could make it over here. I feel with Gizzer.com donig that, it just put a much needed shot in the arm to this site!

Nice pics, nice bike!
Yeah in km, but I don't see alot of sport bikes around here with that mileage.

·
24,636 Posts
Hahaha!

No it's a parachute school, north of Markham road.

I've been to a couple group rides & sorry to say but there's alot of crazy riders in the Niagara region :)

Cheers mate
Yes, there is a small group of riders here who are very fast but they are also irresponsible. A bit if a spiritied romp out on the country back roads is one thing but that particular group was dangerous. I rode with them and turned off half way through.

·
Registered
507 Posts
The very same post in 4 different threads. ^^^^^^^^^^^ No introduction, or anything... Odd...

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
The very same post in 4 different threads. ^^^^^^^^^^^ No introduction, or anything... Odd...
She did at least change the name after "Hey" on each post. :0001136745-huh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts