Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished two mods. Lifted the tail and chopped my Yosh pipe. I had custom brackets made for the tail lift. Its the minimum lift you can possibly do on this bike. My tail now sits exactly the same as my buddy's 08 750. If anyone wants the custom brackets machined for them, I can get you a set for $35 shipped. They are made on the CNC machine. Also, chopped down my Yosh pipe. It sounds incredible now and looks killer.

Oh yeah I also ground off my cargo net hooks.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Lookin' good! Welcome to the site :thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
looks good, we're on the same sheet of music, I just shaved my cargo hooks off my '00 600, I also cut the fender off and put on an integrated LED tail, cleaned things up nicely, I might hit you up on those brackets later.

you aren't in Kansas City by chance are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good, we're on the same sheet of music, I just shaved my cargo hooks off my '00 600, I also cut the fender off and put on an integrated LED tail, cleaned things up nicely, I might hit you up on those brackets later.

you aren't in Kansas City by chance are you?
Not anymore. I used to live in KC but moved to Honolulu. Yeah hit me up. I'm not selling them for profit or anything. The shop that did mine charges $30 to machine them and I figure with tax and tossing them in the mail $35.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Looks pretty sharp. Looking at the seat though the way it tips like that makes me nervous for the "furniture" haha Do you have any pictures from behind the bike?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks pretty sharp. Looking at the seat though the way it tips like that makes me nervous for the "furniture" haha Do you have any pictures from behind the bike?
Yes,

I think the way the bike is leaning in the pics makes the tail lift look a bit more extreme than it is. Its not uncomfortable at all. Even before the lift I had to sit a hair back, so I would not damage the "furniture". It perked up the whole bike. It used to look like the tail was sagging next to my buddy's 08 now it looks much better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice Work

I know this post is a little old but, that lifted tail looks sick. Ive been tossing around the idea of trying to get an 04 tail on my 02 but, after seeing that I just might have to rig up some brackets like you did.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
kmcoguy26, might be interested in buying a pair of these brackets from u. will try to see if i can have my buddy machine these for me... if not i will let u know and paypal u asap. thanks.

·
Operation ... squid
9,343 Posts
welcome to the site
sweet ride :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.