Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I actually signed up last year but haven't made any posts or an introduction. Better late then never I guess. I have a K4 GSXR 600 which I have owned for a bit over 3 years. It has been a great bike. I bought it with 64,000 and have put on another 60K. The bike still looks pretty good. Unfortunately I dropped it in the garage last week and broke the indicator off. Not happy about that.
I have only done regular maintenance to it, nothing special. I prefer to ride then wrench. I will try to upload a few pictures of the bike soon. I enjoy reading on this forum and hopefully help some people out from time to time. Cheers

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Welcome from NSW!

120k km and still running strong - amazing how many people think 40k is a lot. Shows what regular simple maintenance can do, hey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Thanks. Yes, regular maintenance is important. I try to do most of it myself, that way I can inspect other things while I am at it. The bike had a few issues when I first got it, and it did leave me on the side of the road a fair number of times. But, generally they have always turned out to be easy and cheap fixes , and the kind of problems that can occur to any brand of bike.
Recently I have been having stalling issues, but I am still doing some searches on this forum. I will try to upload some photos soon of the bike, but really it's just a bog standard K4 600.

·
Premium Member
8,565 Posts
Welcome!

Do we have to wait another year for pics of your bike? :wink

·
Premium Member
8,565 Posts
Nice. I don't think I've seen those colors before. Maybe they were not brought to The States?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts