Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,204 Posts
Welcome. That looks first class.

Is that totally fabricated? A kit? A class?

·
Registered
499 Posts
That's badass. Looks like a LOT of fun to drive. Welcome to the site!

·
24,614 Posts
Very cool! Yeah. looks like a blast to drive! We've seen a number of people join the site with GSXR engines in some sort of contraption, it is nice to see one finished let alone a professional quality product. More pics and info would be great!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cool! Yeah. looks like a blast to drive! We've seen a number of people join the site with GSXR engines in some sort of contraption, it is nice to see one finished let alone a professional quality product. More pics and info would be great!
Oh I have plenty of photos!! LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
That thing is very cool,I don’t know how I missed this thread before. I have been looking at these on you tube the guys throwing bike motors in cars/mowers etc. there’s even a company that makes a v8 busa motor they combine 2 blocks and one crank shaft. it seems to be more popular over in Europe , my buddy just bought a restored ( a waiste of time if you ask me) Mazda b2200 pickup and wants to motor swap it with a turbo Supra motor , I told him he should consider a busa motor or even a 1000 motor I think you would get more bang for your buck.

·
24,614 Posts
Damn that thing moves! What does it weigh? I was surprised you were getting wheel spin given the size of the contact patch compared to the displacement. Beautiful machine. Great videos too. Thanks. If you are going to be at televised events be sure to let us know!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I’ve tried too view this video several times and it says error every time.... I’d like too see the vid of this machine in action.

·
Registered
499 Posts
That thing is awesome. I wanna drive it now. Used to build fast street Karts years ago. Nothing like doing 75 with your ass 2" from the ground, lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn that thing moves! What does it weigh? I was surprised you were getting wheel spin given the size of the contact patch compared to the displacement. Beautiful machine. Great videos too. Thanks. If you are going to be at televised events be sure to let us know!
It weights around 800lbs without driver. It is quite easy to break the tires loose!

·
24,614 Posts
Wow, way lighter than I thought! Would you say you have more grip? I am thinking bigger contact patches and more weight pushing down on them. Really, a bike has a contact patch smaller than the palm of your hand and you have to have more than that on a single tire alone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, way lighter than I thought! Would you say you have more grip? I am thinking bigger contact patches and more weight pushing down on them. Really, a bike has a contact patch smaller than the palm of your hand and you have to have more than that on a single tire alone.
I'm running 8" wide tires in front and 10" wide tires in the back. These cars are very aero dependent so some are even running 6-8" wide tires and making them work.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Saran wrap on the tires sounds like someone tried it and now everyone copies him thinking that it provides an edge. But I don't claim to know what I'm talking about. Do they come that way when brand new?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts