Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently been looking at buying a new sport bike. I live in Croatia and my budget at the moment is around 4000 Euros.
The previous bikes I had are the Honda CB500F and the MT-07. I want something sporty and fun. I will probably ride it to work, it's a 15-20 minute drive to work, and in summertime maybe take trips with it, around 300km.

At the moment the most common GSXR around that price is the GSXR 600 K4, they are all around 33,000km(20,000Miles) for about 3000-3500 Euros, and then the other ones I found are the 600 K7 for about 4400-5000 Euros.

Can you please help me pick one, Is the K7 worth the extra amount? Never owned or been on a GSXR or sportbike so it's hard to know what would be good. Also please do give any other recommendations on other bikes if you think it would be better!

Thanks in Advance!

·
Administrator
11,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Both are good bikes. The K4/K5 is one generation, the K6/K7 is the next with some changes which you can find on Wikipedia.

It probably comes down to which one you like styling and budget wise. I would lean towards the newer bike for parts support reasons.

Reactions: Tinsnips
1 - 3 of 3 Posts