Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I stumbled across this forum while doing a google search.

I have been riding motorcycles since I was 12 and riding on the street since I was 16. (I am 39 now) I currently ride a GSXR 1000, a Volusia 800, a CR and XR 250, and I race an SV650. This is my third GSXR and before that I had a ZX-7 and before that a Ninja 600R. I call Massachusetts Home.

·
Banned
815 Posts
Sorry to say but I call Mass my home too. Where you from in MA? Anyways, it's glad to have another masshole around, welcome ! what year is your 1K? post up a pic or two when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Southeastern Mass. There are some very nice roads around here. Here are a couple of pictures.

Here is the 1k

Here is the Volusia

And here is the SV

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome to the site! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KmansK5 said:
Whats the yellow bike in the garage? Is that your too?
I also have a couple of dirt bikes that are almost useless in Mass because of EPA laws and the lack of places to ride....legally :D . They are fun to practice wheelies though :cool:

The yellow bike is a bike that I was working on for someone. I do minor and major bike repairs and bike modifications to help finance racing.

He lunched his clutch..into pieces which found their way into the motor and wiped a bearing. :headshake

·
Banned
815 Posts
Taz said:
The yellow bike is a bike that I was working on for someone. I do minor and major bike repairs and bike modifications to help finance racing.

He lunched his clutch..into pieces which found their way into the motor and wiped a bearing. :headshake
Good call man every little bit helps! Never know, you could be hearing from me soon, :lol: Southern mass right :lol:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey I got a buddy that lives in the Southern part of mass with me. His name is Taz too :D He too has a Suzuki 1k, a Volusia, races a SV650, and had a couple of dirt bikes as well. As a matter of fact he also has a very nice house, and with a very nice wife to go along with it. Do you know him by any chance? :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

Hey have you ever seen this bike running around on the southern part of Mass?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
BADBOY_GSXR1000 said:
Hey I got a buddy that lives in the Southern part of mass with me. His name is Taz too :D He too has a Suzuki 1k, a Volusia, races a SV650, and had a couple of dirt bikes as well. As a matter of fact he also has a very nice house, and with a very nice wife to go along with it. Do you know him by any chance? :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

Hey have you ever seen this bike running around on the southern part of Mass?

What a coicidence :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.