Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody. I ride a 1997 SRAD 750 that has a few minor upgrades done. I have a V&H programmable ignition module, full D&D exhaust, woodcraft rearsets, the previous owner lowered and installed a extended swingarm (that I'd like to replace with a stock one) and has a dark red metallic paint job. If anyone has any questions, comments, or any tips and pointers just hit me up

·
Premium Member
8,567 Posts
Welcome. How about some more pics of a nice survivor?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice looking bike. We do need more pictures for verification, lol...

·
SuperMod of the North
25,233 Posts
I have detected a violation of our most sacred unwritten law. It seems Brian has neglected to post pics and if LastWeek's math is correct he has passed the 7 post limit. To welcome our new friend Brian I would ask the membership to please post up some pics for him till he gets around to putting up the real ones.

I was wondering if this may also be in his garage.

·
Registered
774 Posts
OOOOHHHH ! ! ! That is wrong on SO many levels ! ! ! HAS to be the UGLIEST motorcycle I have EVER seen ! ! ! WHERE THE HELL DID THEY FIND GREEN TIRES ? ! ? !

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
OOOOHHHH ! ! ! That is wrong on SO many levels ! ! ! HAS to be the UGLIEST motorcycle I have EVER seen ! ! ! WHERE THE HELL DID THEY FIND GREEN TIRES ? ! ? !

Someone has been ticking all the boxes on the Kawasaki options list, me thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SuperMod of the North
25,233 Posts
I am fairly sure they are just spray canned. You can buy drift tires in different colors...produced colored tire smoke.

Well, we have a bike, helmet, and boots. I would hate too think he rides in a t shirt. Perhaps he needs leathers?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I am fairly sure they are just spray canned. You can buy drift tires in different colors...produced colored tire smoke.

Well, we have a bike, helmet, and boots. I would hate too think he rides in a t shirt. Perhaps he needs leathers?

I think the leathers are taken care of, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts