Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i am new to this site just checking things out..... a/s/l 39 m tx... been riding motorcycles since i was about 5. now ride gsxr1000 '04 black and silver.... anyone interested to talk feel free to email me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man!! Where in texas you at?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Cool, I live in Reno, NV now but was born in La Grange, if you know where that is.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Hey we have alot of Texas people on in here
Austin Tx is in the place and I am sure ya not riding your bike tonight? :laughingr

Oh welcome aboard

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
That aint shit bro!!! Gonna be 4 in the morning with a high of 15 and 3 on christmas with a high only reaching 12!!! That sucks. Want to go quad riding and its way to cold. Went two weeks ago in 15 deg weather and had about 45 lbs of ice allover the quad. Great time though!!!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Psych_77 said:
that's funny to me because a gal i work with just flew back to pittsburgh for the hollidays, but this midwest shit sucks

Where around in pgh?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
DAYZERGSXR1000 said:
it aint quad weather it aint any riding weather forget that man.... I hate the cold.... its stay at home snuggle up with the wife weather (if you know what i mean) :thefinger

Your on crack man. RIDE RIDE HAHAHA J/K You can snuggle when you get home. She can keep you warm. :laughingr

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.