Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals, I'm a new member here, i tried out a couple other forums and had either no luck or terrible luck so thought i would try this one out. Suzuki-Forums.net seemed to be pretty much a ghost town for the most part and Gixxer.com ended up blocking me forever because a rude guy didn't like hearing a piece of my mind after a couple incidents. I'm hoping for a better experience here. My name is Eddy, i ride an '04 GSXR 1000, it's my third or fourth bike (street that is) and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys. Thanks for the add. (if i offended anyone with talking about other sites, that was not my intent)

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Hey guys/gals, I'm a new member here, i tried out a couple other forums and had either no luck or terrible luck so thought i would try this one out. Suzuki-Forums.net seemed to be pretty much a ghost town for the most part and Gixxer.com ended up blocking me forever because a rude guy didn't like hearing a piece of my mind after a couple incidents. I'm hoping for a better experience here. My name is Eddy, i ride an '04 GSXR 1000, it's my third or fourth bike (street that is) and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys. Thanks for the add. (if i offended anyone with talking about other sites, that was not my intent)

Ah.... welcome. Dont be super fucking irritating and people here will probably like you. Are you a vegan? If not, how do you like your steak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Welcome to the R

Must like beer also

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
741 Posts
Someone say beer ? ? ?

Welcome to the site. You aren't the first to land here after not so desirable experiences with "the other" site. Just be cool, and you won't have any issues here...

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Welcome from down under.

Please post a pic of the ride(s) - it’s customary.

Oh, gotta run, there’s a kangaroo trying to steal my beer!

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
What kind of beer, and what kind of smoker do you use?

What's a smoker doesnt everyone just go to taco bell for there carne asada

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
Beer sucks, but I make sure I don't tell anyone that.

On the other hand, pass me that medium rare ribeye please!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts