Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have been over on SBN for a while and decided to come over here since my next bike will be a GSXR. They convinced me over there to start on a ninja 250 and I took MSF and now I want to step up to an 06/07 blue/white GSXR600. I have toyed with gettign a 750 if a really good deal comes up, but much more likely a 600. I work for Microsoft and go to school at night. Anyway, here's my arsenal of Vehicles right now:

The ninja:

My Vette: (440rwhp/406rwtq)

My Cobra: (for sale so I can get a new bike)

The whole family (kinda):

(I'm fixing the blinker this weekend, I did not drop the bike)

Thanks guys, hope this is a good forum!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
welcome

nice family :thumbup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great looking vette!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much shoudl I be looking to pay for an 06-07 600 and a 750? If the price difference is $2k like it seems to be then I think I'll jsut stick to a 600. Everyone says 750 is the best displacement though...

·
Registered
306 Posts
the 750 is the best of both worlds, torquey yet light enough

try to test ride one of each the 600 and a 750, see which you like the best and then go from there, im sure you can find one for a price you want,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the 750 is the best of both worlds, torquey yet light enough

try to test ride one of each the 600 and a 750, see which you like the best and then go from there, im sure you can find one for a price you want,
I'll have to go to private sellers I guess because I haven't found a dealer around here yet that will let you test ride sport bikes. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts