Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Sounds like your fork seals are shot. I’d be replacing the seals and fork oil. Make sure there is no rough spot on the lower section of the fork that could be damaging the seal before you fit new ones.
Fork seals are shot, that does not sound good at all. I will be replacing them soon. Thank You for letting me know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hello everyone, my name is Dhimani and I am a new motorcyclist. I just bought a 2014 suzuki gsxr 750, it is used but only had 400 miles on it. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone who is apart of this topic/forum.
Good evening everyone, I hope all is well. I wanted to ask you guys if you know a price on a fork seal replacement. My left fork keeps leaking oil and it's dripping from the bottom of it. I'll be ordering the fork seal kit off of the suzukicycleparts website and moving on from there.

·
Super Moderator
8,897 Posts
Good evening everyone, I hope all is well. I wanted to ask you guys if you know a price on a fork seal replacement. My left fork keeps leaking oil and it's dripping from the bottom of it. I'll be ordering the fork seal kit off of the suzukicycleparts website and moving on from there.
Locally, the labor is about $125-$150 / fork plus parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, just signed up and looking for people to ride with in the Hampton, Newport News area. Got a 2017 750 and i absolutley love this thing. I sit at home and hear the bikes singing off in the distance but when i go out I cant seem to find the spots to be lol. Looking to share the excitement of riding and see the sights va has to offer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hey everyone, just signed up and looking for people to ride with in the Hampton, Newport News area. Got a 2017 750 and i absolutley love this thing. I sit at home and hear the bikes singing off in the distance but when i go out I cant seem to find the spots to be lol. Looking to share the excitement of riding and see the sights va has to offer View attachment 294117
welcome aboard, nice color! the white with red rims look sick! great choice, i'm in va too. northern virginia area

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hey everyone, just signed up and looking for people to ride with in the Hampton, Newport News area. Got a 2017 750 and i absolutley love this thing. I sit at home and hear the bikes singing off in the distance but when i go out I cant seem to find the spots to be lol. Looking to share the excitement of riding and see the sights va has to offer View attachment 294117
i got family that stays in the newport news area.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts