Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where I could get new plastics (00-03) style for my 98 750. I like the fat ass look so I would probably only replace the front. Or if anyone knows if I could just bolt knew plastics on with minor modifications. Don't really want to spend the money then find out it won't work. All help is appreciated. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
there is a site that sells the upper and the headlight, your looking at a good amount of cash, ill try to find the site again.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey ski, do you know how the newer fairing mounts up? Is there a conversion adapter or something? I'm painting my bike this weekend and dropping the phat front end would look better. Gotta keep the phat @$$ though, it gets the black chicks hootin' and hollerin'. :laughingr :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
bigjimbo said:
i have some stock ones that are painted like a bluish teal that will match your bike. let me know.
You have the newer year?? Does it bolt right up?? I have a 2000 GSXR 600.

·
Registered
600 Posts
no its for a 1st gen srad. the newer years (tails) will bolt up with slight mods., There was a guy who made the conversion headlight for 1st gen but it was like $400 plus the headlight...so like 600$ i dont think the side fairings will work but there isnt much a difference

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
jdub_67 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where I could get new plastics (00-03) style for my 98 750. I like the fat ass look so I would probably only replace the front. Or if anyone knows if I could just bolt knew plastics on with minor modifications. Don't really want to spend the money then find out it won't work. All help is appreciated. Thanks again.
I found the front end conversion kit, it only replaces your front fairing and headlight. Here ya go.

http://www.btpautoparts.com/gsxrconversion.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts