Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a couple of pics of a new race bike I picked up. Previously raced by an AMA New Horizon Award Winner.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sweet! I want one damnit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate the comments. I will be sure to tell Roy hi. Haven't seen him much around town. I think he is "soul searching" for the time being.

·
Registered
249 Posts
nice bike man, you got a place to keep it? my mom lived on the beach and their house got destroyed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No damage

I was lucky and only had a few trees down and some privacy fence. The beach did get screwed. County has figured about 85% of the houses uninhabitable.
BTW nice bike Rkrummel.

·
Registered
543 Posts
thanx for the compliment man, we got a little of that last hurricane but not like yall did, glad everything is ok for yall. later bro....KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah she said something like that.. have,t been there in a while are there any tracks close by. we have alot of navy guys come here from there but they havent said anything about one

·
Registered
250 Posts
is there a website where you can find, slightly used racebikes? I want a racebike to use, but dont have the money nor the need/skill to buy a great one, and dont really want to build one out of my street bike, so I can keep a streetbike. but i'll take one that has already been built and I can take to the track and learn on. I dont mind if its been roughed up a little.

- Jared -

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tim, If you need a good dry place to keep it I can keep here... And of course I'll keep it fresh for you so I'll have to take it out every couple of weeks to keep it up :D ... Don't worry I won't mind at all... :bike:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheap race bikes

There is a track in Tallahassee go to www.jenningsgp.com to take a peak. We are having a track day this Sunday coming up so I will be able to give the new beast a shake down. As for cheap race bikes, I found this one and tons of others on the WERA race forum. here is the link http://forums.13x.com/ There is a sweet 2000 R6 race bike in CA that the guy was willing to sell to me for $2,800. I found it on the R1 forum as well. The WERA forum would be your best bet, but if you are interested in the R6 I will give you the guy's email address and let you haggle with him. He was willing to drop it off at a shipping company as well. Let me know if you find anything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never short supply of guys willing to help

03GSXR750 said:
Tim, If you need a good dry place to keep it I can keep here... And of course I'll keep it fresh for you so I'll have to take it out every couple of weeks to keep it up :D ... Don't worry I won't mind at all... :bike:
Thanks for the offer. I will keep that in mind. But don't waste a lot of time sitting by the phone. HAHAHA. I will try and post some pics of the trackday. If yall are close to Florida, let's get together and go riding.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts