Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I love it man. No offense to anyone..but I HATE the plan painted looked. I think it makes them look well...plain and cheap. Looks great man!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
looks good

except the damn 600 sticker. i would never advertise mine is a 600, i guess that's just me, dont get me wrong i love the 6 but i love when ppl roll up to lights next to me and think my bike is a 7fiddy :bounce

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
97gsx-r600- said:
except the damn 600 sticker. i would never advertise mine is a 600, i guess that's just me, dont get me wrong i love the 6 but i love when ppl roll up to lights next to me and think my bike is a 7fiddy :bounce
i have no problem having a 600, i got tired of people asking me if its a 1k, just got old, so now when they ask i can point and ignore them, LOL. :bounce

·
Registered
51 Posts
i dont like the look of that 600 sticker on the back and for some reason the Rgsx sticker buy you blinkers looks real crowded. for me i would take the stickers back off and just put a small S on the tank like the new gixxers have.

·
Registered
295 Posts
k3silk said:
i dont like the look of that 600 sticker on the back and for some reason the Rgsx sticker buy you blinkers looks real crowded. for me i would take the stickers back off and just put a small S on the tank like the new gixxers have.
do you even own a bike? or a gixxer at least??....Rgsx sticker?..... how about GSXR sticker???

Bike looks good man!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
97gsx-r600- said:
Anyone who knows bike though will know it's a 6 cause of the unbraced swingarm.

Some kid around here rolls up to newburry street every once in a while with 1k sticker on his gix, except he doens't have a braced swingarm.

·
Registered
51 Posts
acually i do have a gsxr 1000 didnt mean to sound like an ass just giving my opinion. but what ever like i said before the bike looked better the way it was but who the fuck cares you have to drive it anyway.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.