Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up gixxer riders, I would just like to say that i'm happy to be a member, I just got a 01 750 today. Here's a few details not many because I really don't know to much but I have a PCIII power commander, D&D carbon fiber slip-on tinted wind screen, chrome bar ends and chrome rims. I would like to send a shot out to S.C.C for getting me the hook up on this bike for 2300.00!!!!! with 6k miles! well hey it must be okay but I thought it was a deal. So I guess I will be talking to everyone soon, and looking for riders for the rest of this little time we have to ride. :clap:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
that sucks yall have riding seasons, not teasing or nothing but we can ride in a t-shirt and jeans threw most of winter s/times theres need for a jacket but not often...u guys should move migrate just like birds, ride all winter and then zoom north for summer, anyways hoped you did enjoy your season and it was a safe one. later bro's, KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
980 Posts
lets ride today--michigan---brownstown

EMUGixxer01 said:
sorry I didnt get in touch with you to go to ohio hit me up my name is isaiah on the email so we can get info from each other since the damn riding season is almost over. [email protected]
where do you stay?---how far away from brownstown are you?

call me 734-658-8202------im gonna start riding at like 4:00 im gonna round up as many as i can!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts