Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much, colour change to follow, matte black and lime green colour scheme

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
Welcome. The SRAD has a well respected history.

Reactions: Spyder13

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much guys, i decided to stick with the red instead of lime and black

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
It's already non OEM paint. Interesting, but does look good. Why change what's already changed?
It's always interesting to me that when someone gets a new bike, they want to change the colors?

If you are a new rider, the LAST thing I think you should be worrying about- is what color your bike is?

Take a riding course. Practice in empty streets of parking lots. WEAR GEAR. Take your time, otherwise life seems to get really short for some.

·
SuperMod of the North
26,539 Posts
Welcome Sir. Looks great! love the old girls!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's already non OEM paint. Interesting, but does look good. Why change what's already changed?
It's always interesting to me that when someone gets a new bike, they want to change the colors?

If you are a new rider, the LAST thing I think you should be worrying about- is what color your bike is?

Take a riding course. Practice in empty streets of parking lots. WEAR GEAR. Take your time, otherwise life seems to get really short for some.
Not completely new to riding, just new to the forum and to diy fixing of problems, the reason i change the paint is this, i bought the bike second hand, and the moment someone sees the bike ita always "oh thats petes bike" no its not petes bike its mine, and secondly, she had lots of scratches and chips that had to be fixed, thats why the colour change.

But thanx for the advice

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Well then, I guess I forgot to mention,
Welcome to the 'R' (site).

When you said 'Very new to the whole riding thing, heres my beauty', I figured that meant not much riding experience.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Welcome from the land down under!

Enjoy the ride and be safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts