Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1: cutom paint and seats or stock????(lights were done by me.)
2: how much u think this is worth????
3: what’s the best quality sounding exhaust that isn’t too loud but screams when u lay into the throttle.
So I’ll tell ya a lil bit bout it. she’s got a dark galaxy blue metallic flaked paint job all throughout the exterior and has tons of faint almost invisible skulls hand airbrushed into the entire bike paint job that I can see when u look up close to it and Matte black inner works. Then it’s got golden yellow trimmings and badges and accessories and then the best part of all the seats. Their either albino anaconda skin or albino python skin. And has a shorty straight pipe that stops right before the back of my heel. So it’s super loud. Lol! So what ya think? Like I said she is my very first motorcycle and never being on any motorcycle before I jumped right on her at sellers out and driver her 1hr 49 min home at 11pm on everything from interstates to straight flat roads between fields and country hills and mountains and city streets. Had no problems at all lol im a born natural lolol also havin the hardest time finding a riding outfit that matches… and ideas??
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Mod of the North
28,832 Posts
Welcome. Congrats on the new bike. What it is worth and what it is worth to you I can't tell you. I have always preferred stock paint and ride height. The little guys with calculators and lab coats figured out the best suspension geometry and lowering for the look will decrease performance to some extent. It has also been my opinion that loud pipes attract unwanted attention from the local constabulary and in many cases give them one more thing to give you a ticket for. I'd be going back to a muffler right away. Akropovic and Yoshimura both sound great at low and higher RPMs.

That said, my advice would be to invest in some good gear - Jacket, helmet, and gloves at minimum and wear good quality boots. Second thing is to take a riding course. Yeah, you are a born natural - Ok - but there is a huge difference between being able to twist the throttle and being able to stay alive in traffic. I don't know what motorcycle licensing is like where you are but taking the course often includes the skills test and is an easy way to step up.

Ride safe & safe rides Sir.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. As far as custom jobs go I actually like yours…tasteful.

If your not vertically challenged I would suggest that you raise the bike back to stock height, as it will handle better.

Most people want a bike that looks completely stock as that usually suggests the bike hasn’t been involved in any sort of crash/wreck. Putting a value on your bike is difficult and subjective.

Good advice above regarding gear and MSF course. Your skin will thank you later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,469 Posts
Welcome.

Good advice above. Remember the saying "You don't know, what you don't know". Take some riding classes if you can, you will have a longer, more fun, and less painful, riding career.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome.

Good advice above. Remember the saying "You don't know, what you don't know". Take some riding classes if you can, you will have a longer, more fun, and less painful, riding career.
You really don't know what you don't know ive never heard that before but its true.

Anyway I dig the entire bike looks solid af. Whats the BTTSO?

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a natural because I rode my bike for 90min one way? My absolute best advice is have a humble cigarettes and try to remember to take it soo damn easy its boring. Come back when you got 5k on her and lets talk but man street bikes will eat lunch my friend, a lot of people don't get to make 2 mistakes.

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Could be cuz this bike is lowered and appears to have aftermarket fairings on it as well. My last Chinese track kit upper was centimeters from my front wheel once it was fitted…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2005 GSX-R600 Anniversary Edition
2,896 Posts
Could be the fairings, but the length of stanchion showing and the amount of tube above the clamp makes me think it isn't lowered. Could just be body, but only one way to know for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts